Why is my farm back to level 1 ? 1855 785 2511
Zynga Farmville2 tech support Marie and the rest of the gang are more than happy to help you in restoring your farm to its most updated state. If your original farm is connected to Facebook, game center or Googl, you can still recover your game by following this steps :
- Access your game and make sure you are properly connected to the internet
- access the App and make sure you have the latest DLC downloaded
- Launch FV2 : Country Escape on your device while connecting to the Internet. This will enable your game to detect and download the update available on our end
- You will receive the content update prompt. Choose “YES” to restart the game App and SYNC the updates
3. Play through tutorial until game settings (gear icon) appears
4. Then log in to the same Facebook, Game center or Google play account you used on the device that has your updated pogress
5. Wait for your account to SYNC
In addition, here are some tips to ensure that your game is always save :
- Do not uninstall the game when performing troubleshooting steps. Re-install will automatically generate you a new player ID or anew game on your device.
- Always check if you are online for your game progress to be saved correctly.
- Keep in mind that you can only have one country Escape farm per Facebook, Game center, or Google play account.
- Secure your login credentials to avoid other players from accessing your game.
Zynga Farmville2 tech support number 1855 785 2511
In spite of following those steps if you are still facing problem then give us a call at 1855 785 2511 which is toll free. our Zynga Farmville2 tech support technicians are well qualified and happy to fix all your problem that you are facing. so, just give us a call at our toll free number 1855 785 26